Westside Veterinary Clinic
Unit 19, Westside Centre, Model Farm Rd, Cork, Co. Cork, T12 X642, Ireland
See all Google reviews
Looking to take on a leadership role in practice?
Don’t just choose a job, choose growth, choose possibility, choose a career with an IVC Evidensia Ireland practice.
All our practices are Independent, with their own unique work practices, caseloads, culture, and branding, no two practices are the same or run the same, and that’s just how we love it!
IVC Evidensia Ireland have a number of Veterinary Clinics, Surgeries and Hospitals around the country, some first opinion and some referral. Some 100% SA and some mixed, there is bound to be a practice that’s the perfect fit for you!
The Clinical Director role is of utmost importance. This role leads the practice in ensuring the best level of care is given to each client and their pet. You will be a key contact in both the clinical and non-clinical aspects of running the practice, with the opportunity to develop your interests and put your own stamp on it.
What are the requirements to being a Clinical Director?
- An experienced veterinary surgeon (generally 5 years+)
- Focus on clinical excellence and best practice
- Leadership and management knowledge or appreciation for same
- To be passionate in wanting to progress you and your team’s clinical knowledge and skill development, which in turn contributes to the growth of the practice and the clinical team
- A good understanding of veterinary finance is highly desirable.
- VCI membership and right to work in Ireland.
- Clean driver’s license required.
Not yet sold? Some of the perks of the job are;
- Specific Clinical Director bonus structure
- €1,300 CPD allowance and 5 days CPD days
- Leadership Academy for all our future leaders and Clinical Directors
- Funding of any Certs / Diploma’s / PhD’s
- 20 days paid holiday not including bank holidays (based on full time, prorated for part time)
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Birthday leave (Paid day off on your Birthday)
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Company sick pay
- Paid Maternity Leave Package
- Career progression opportunities, both clinical and non-clinical
- Pawsome - various discounts including retail & virtual gym memberships and much more
- Full access to EAP and Wellbeing Centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid bereavement leave
- Annual pay reviews
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Relocation packages
- Free flu jabs
- Opportunity to join company programmes (LGBTQ+, Wellbeing Champions, Nurses committee, Clinical Board and many more)
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Victoria Danielsson from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.