Main Purpose of Job
To assist the HR Manager in providing a comprehensive and effective HR Administration Service. This role processes all HR Administration and where required, supports practices on various tasks and projects.
To act as a first point of contact for all internal customers to the HR Team.
To be the primary contact, data and systems administrator for queries on HRIS.
Key Tasks/Scope of Job
- Updating the HR system and informing Payroll with regards to new starters and employee changes as and when required.
- Dealing with employee queries including Holidays, HR Database Access, Training, Benefits, and Policy enquiries and liaise with relevant BSM for each practice
- Updating the HRIS and informing Payroll with regards to new starters, contract amendments, leavers, change of personal details as required.
- Filing, photocopying, shredding, dealing with the incoming and outgoing post, and other general admin functions.
- Producing letters, contracts, training agreements and other HR related correspondence.
- Provide routine and adhoc, accurate reports from the HR database to managers.
- Assist in formal meetings, such as employee disciplinaries and grievances undertaking such tasks as may be required by the HR Manager.
- Dealing with employee queries including Holidays, HR Database Access, Probations, References, OH Service, Training, Benefits, and Policy enquiries.
- Assist with on boarding queries, checking paperwork to ensure that legal and policy requirements are met.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries, requests and company policies and procedures, escalating more complex issues to the HR Manager.
- Supporting on administration for all internal HR processes.
- Gathering and checking paperwork for central support starters, involving gathering references, writing offer letters and carrying out ID checks.
- Ensuring training agreements are in place for central functions employees before any training is undertaken or invoices are paid.
- Running My Benefits/Pawsome process, producing monthly report, liaising with service provider and resolving queries on the system. Supporting employees with any queries for new and existing users.
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of the company’s wellbeing strategy
- Other Adhoc duties as requested by HR Manager
Skills and experience specification
- Continuous professional development is encouraged, any fees and time covered.
- Understanding of current employment legislation.
- A strong ability to engage with stakeholders at various levels
- A proven self-starter with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Willingness, experience and confidence to take ownership of tasks
- Demonstrates an attention to detail.
- Self-confident and proactive.
General Responsibilities and information
- Comply with all company Policies and Procedures.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations and other current legislation as applicable.
- Undertake all other reasonable duties as required.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH1234 when applying for this role.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Victoria Danielsson from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.