Pricing and Charging Advisor (Job Ref 5897)
About IVC Evidensia:
IVC Evidensia is proud to be Europe’s leading veterinary care provider based in 12 different countries; UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Belgium, France, Switzerland, and Spain. IVC Evidensia has revenues of over £1.3bn and over 1600 veterinary surgeries. IVC Evidensia operates a high growth model, looking to acquire 300 sites per annum across all countries.
About the role:
A permanent role working within the Pricing Team, advising practices in the UK and Ireland on how long-term and sustainable profitability can be improved through the implementation of appropriate pricing strategies.
Pricing within IVC is locally determined by the Area and Practice leadership teams. The role is to work with these stakeholders to help them make informed decisions on their pricing strategy and engage with their clinical teams ensuring they feel the pricing is fair and reasonable.
You will be assisting Practices to implement price changes, advising practices on the best way to use the IVC coding structure and helping practice personnel understand the importance of accurate charging.
You will be working with the Head of UK Pricing and coordinating the way in which the team is working and ensuring that other team members are working within this framework towards our shared objectives.
What we are looking for:
• A Veterinarian (MRCVS, FRCVS, or Irish equivalent) with significant experience such as senior clinical leadership or management roles with the industry. A non-veterinarian with appropriate experience will also be considered
• Experience in pricing services and products.
• Ability to work on your own without direct supervision.
• Experience in data analysis in a veterinary practice setting.
• Excellent communication and coaching skills including the ability to present findings in easy to understand and easy to use formats with good visual quality.
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to utilise different approaches to different people.
• Ability to analyse problems and develop flexible, creative solutions.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams or similar applications.
• Appreciation and understanding of Finance, HR, IT, Marketing and Health and Safety matters.
• Based anywhere in the UK or Ireland with frequent travel to practices across the country.
• Full driving licence and comfortable staying away from home overnight.
What you get in return:
We’re proud of the diversity of the people within our business and do our utmost to ensure every member of the group feels happy and comfortable in their place of work. True to our values, we care about our employees and genuinely want our teams to have the best experience at work possible. With this in mind, here is what you can expect to receive in terms of benefits, whilst working for IVC Evidensia.
You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, your annual leave will also increase with length of service. You will work with friendly teams and a great office environment that allows us to bring our dogs to work. What's more you'll also benefit from supportive wellbeing programmes and a discount portal. There are more benefits – to explore these, please visit: https://ivcevidensia.co.uk/our-culture
Please do not delay submitting your application for this role. With some roles that are urgent or receiving a high volume of applicants, we may interview and conclude the process prior to the closing date of the advertisement.