Our team is expanding, and we are now looking for a driven Registered Veterinary Nurse to join us on a full-time basis. Main duties will include inpatient care, dental work, clinics, theatre work, and monitoring anaesthetics.
- Salary up to €40K DOE plus benefits.
- 40 hours per week, 2 weekend days in 28, no OOH.
- Regular in house CPD & CPD allowance
- Paid VCI and VDS fees
ARK Vetcare, based in Dublin span over three sites and offer excellent facilities throughout. We pride ourselves in building relationships and ensuring that the practice ethos of trust between clients and the team is maintained. We provide inhouse and outsourced learning programmes and are constantly adopting new processes and procedures.
Coming to work is a genuine joy, and we offer a friendly and supportive team environment. The facilities in all three clinics are state of the art with onsite Surgical Theatres, ECG, Ultrasound, Radiology and Laboratory facilities.
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse who demonstrates compassion, high clinical standards alongside raw, developable talent. Our ideal candidate is registered or eligible to register with the VCI, has the right ethics, attitude, and a sense of humour who fits in well with the team.
We aim to provide the right role for your clinical development, and highly encourage further development.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- €600 CPD allowance per annum
- VCI Membership paid
- Leadership Academy for all our future leaders, including Head Nurses and Practice Managers
- Funding of any Certs / Diploma’s / PhD’s that you may want to pursue
- VDS Membership paid
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to PRSA
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Industry leading Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.