An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team on a full time or a part time basis here at Avenue Veterinary Hospital, Dundalk, Louth! We are a progressive, supportive practice with an excellent remuneration package to support career progression.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering the highest level of care to join our fast paced hospital. Full time working hours would be 40 hours per week on a flexi rota including 1:3 weekends. Part time hours would be also be on a flexi rota including 1:3 weekends.
We are a 100% small animal, fully equipped modern hospital close to all Amenities - 1 hour from Dublin, good transport system close to the coast and Cooley Mountains. Our wonderful team consists of 3 Veterinary Surgeons, 2 Veterinary Nurses, Practice Manager and 3 Receptionists.
Our practice works very much as a team, the candidate will be working within this team of vets nurses and support staff. We support and work with our local animal rescue/charities.
Ideally you will have experience but new graduates will be considered.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata
• Increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Birthday leave
• VCI Membership paid
• VDS cover
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Service related company sick pay
• Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.