JOB TITLE: Talent Partner (Ireland)
RESPONSIBLE TO: HR Manager (Ireland)
Main Purpose of Job
The Talent Partner will support clinic leaders in providing an effective end-to-end talent acquisition process across our group of veterinary practices and hospitals in Ireland.
This role will support both our graduate recruitment programme as well as our day-to-day talent acquisition process for Veterinary Practitioners and Veterinary Nurses.
Key Tasks/Scope of Job
- Partner with hiring managers in clinic to understand their business objectives and hiring needs
- Partner with various veterinary schools across Ireland and Europe, building relationships with faculty and students.
- Arranging and exhibiting at careers shows across veterinary schools
- Support in the marketing of the employer brand and what it means for Vets and Nurses across Ireland.
- Develop the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process ensuring a seamless, uniform and positive candidate experience
- Build your network with high-potential talents to ensure that the business has access to the best talent in the market, working comfortably on a global level
- Engage in creative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business
- Work on recruitment projects and training to improve the standard for hiring within the organization
Skills and experience specification
- In-depth knowledge of Irish recruitment practices and 3-4 years’ experience working within a similar role.
- A proven self-starter with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Previous experience in the veterinary industry a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple vacancies, across multiple locations and specialities.
- Willingness, experience and confidence to take ownership of the projects and duties and implement processes to improve and streamline the service we provide for our practices
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team and work unsupervised.
- Travel to careers shows across Ireland and Europe, promoting the business and attracting talent for our practices.
- Demonstrates an attention to detail.
- Proven influencing and communication skills.
- Self-confident and proactive.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Susan Todd from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.
firstname.lastname@example.org+44 (0) 7977 242576