Anicare Veterinary Group is seeking an enthusiastic RVN to join our growing team in their main Orthopaedic hospital in Clontarf.
Anicare is a progressive small animal general practice with a busy and interesting surgical and medical caseload. We have many cert holders within our practices that you will have the opportunity to work with and gain invaluable experience from. We have suitable positions for full or part-time experienced nurses but are equally happy to provide training to any new graduate in the form of our graduate academy and in-house training. We strive to provide a great work life balance and there are no OOH duties. We supply a generous CPD allowance and certificates are encouraged and fully funded.
Salary for this role is up to €39,000 depending on experience and hours undertaken.
A relocation allowance of €500 is also available for candidates moving to the area for the position.
Anicare Veterinary Group is a progressive, North Dublin based hospital group. Situated close to Dublin city centre and the idyllic Dublin coastline. We pride ourselves on our welcoming team who are committed to patient and client care. Working between our well-equipped branches will ensure you see a varied caseload and allow use of all our facilities.
About the Team and Culture
Our team currently consists of FTE 16 Veterinary Surgeons, over 25 Veterinary Nurses and many support staff across all our practices. We have many certificate holders in anaesthesia, small animal surgery, feline medicine and more. Our team is friendly and driven, we offer a supportive environment and actively encourage further development.
We are looking for a Veterinary Nurse registered with the VCI, we are happy to accept applications from experienced individuals looking for a supportive environment to develop their career and new graduates looking for a fantastic starting point in their veterinary career.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our staff, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
- Work Life Balance
- Minimum of 22 days Annual Leave (pro-rata for Part Time)
- Birthday Leave (paid day off on your birthday)
- Focus on Employee Wellbeing
- Paid Maternity Leave Package
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- EAP and wellbeing centre access
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Company Sick Pay
- €600 annual CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
- Bespoke Graduate Nurse Academy, Nurse Evolve and many more in-house academies
- Leadership Academy for all our future leaders, including Head Nurses and Practice Managers
- Career Progression Opportunities, both clinical and non-clinical
- Professional Memberships
- VCI membership paid
- VDS cover paid
- Additional Benefits
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Pawesome Benefits – various discounts including retail and virtual gym
- Employee Pension Contributions
- Discounted Staff Pet Veterinary Fees
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Relocation Packages
- Free Flu Jabs
- Opportunity to join company programmes (LGBTQ+, Wellbeing champions, Nurses committee, Clinical Board and many more)
As a BAME and LGBTQIA+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Shónagh Dawson from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.
Shónagh Dawson RVN
086 085 0891