IVC Evidensia is quickly growing and is now the largest veterinary group the world. IVC Evidensia was established in 2011 and through acquisition has since gone from strength to strength.
IVC Evidensia Ireland was established in 2018 and has continued to grow its presence in the Irish veterinary market with over 56 practices around the country and 700+ employees.
Our spirit of supporting local leadership and clinical freedom requires us to provide multi-faceted support which optimises practice performance and effectiveness.
This role will provide support to Clinical stakeholders, Area Directors and Area Support Managers in their leadership and coaching, driving IVC Evidensia Ireland through our next phase of growth.
This is a key role in the influence of clinical outcomes and continued development of our clinical strategies via area directors and at a clinic level.
- Provide clinical and operational support to group practices in order to promote profitability, resolve problems and encourage performance.
- Improve levels of patient and client service and experience
- Depending on the needs of the business, work closely with the teams in sites which have been identified as a concern (the ‘designated sites’) wherever they are in the group
- Work closely with the Country Medical Director, Area Directors and Area Support Managers to achieve group objectives
- Work with Human Resources, Marketing, Procurement, Acquisition teams and other support functions to achieve the successful management of the business
- Improve the profitability of sites, particularly as regards to pricing, charging and appropriate working up of cases
- Support and intervene at site level as directed
- Work with Practice Principals as required and where necessary give them guidance, direction, advice or support on the management of their practices
- Analyse and understand the performance of designated sites, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement plans to improve performance at practice level
- Advise on clinical matters as required
- Undertake a wide variety of tasks related to the performance of sites as required
- To support the ASMs in the interviewing and appointment of Clinical Director’s.
- Participate in or lead group Clinical Quality projects as required
- Advise Principals on matters of compliance as required
- Where this is required, provide clinical advice to other members of the management team in accordance with the overall vision, values and ethos of IVC Evidensia Ireland
- Support the development of training and CPD within the group
- Carry out such additional duties or operational project work as may be reasonably required.
The Ideal Candidate
This role is an exciting opportunity for an established and experienced Veterinary Surgeon who is up to date on the latest legislation, markers of clinical excellence and best practice protocols
Generous Salary and benefits depending on experience.
Benefits – Subject to pro-rata
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our staff, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive salary and a company car, you will also benefit from:
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
Focus on Employee Wellbeing
- Paid Maternity Leave Package
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- EAP and wellbeing centre access
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Company Sick Pay
- Career Progression Opportunities, both clinical and non-clinical
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Pawesome Benefits – various discounts including retail and virtual gym
- Employee Pension Contributions
- Discounted Staff Pet Veterinary Fees
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Relocation Packages
- Free Flu Jabs
- Opportunity to join company programmes (LGBTQ+, Wellbeing champions, Nurses committee, Clinical Board and many more)
As a BAME and LGBTQIA+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Eadaoin Redmond from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.
Eadaoin Redmond RVN
086 176 2210