IVC Evidensia is quickly growing and is now the largest veterinary group in Northern Europe. IVC Evidensia was established in 2011 and through acquisition has since gone from strength to strength.
IVC’s key philosophy is that all of our veterinary practices remain independent.
IVC Ireland was established in 2018 and has continued to grow its presence in the Irish veterinary market.
Due to our continued growth, IVC Ireland are looking to recruit for a Practice Support Administrator to join our tight-knit, fun and hardworking team!
For further information regarding IVC, please visit https://ivcevidensia.ie/
RESPONSIBLE TO: Central Operations Manager (Ireland)
This role is full time, permanent, hybrid position based in Dublin.
The main objective is to provide administrative support to practices across Ireland and supporting Clinical Directors & Practice Managers in the operational management of their business.
The Practice Support Administrator will be the day-to-day point of contact for clinics and the central support office for administrative and system support. As part of this role, they will promote the vision and values of IVC Evidensia throughout the group.
Key Tasks/Scope of Job:
· Support Clinical Directors and Practice Managers on various systems in use in practice (Practice Management System, HR & Payroll System, Expense processing system and invoicing system). Prior experience using such systems is not essential as full training will be provided.
· Support in arranging and delivering new Clinical Director, Practice Manager and Surgery team Inductions
· Support in marketing activities of practices and the IVC Evidensia Ireland brand on social media.
· Booking events and meeting rooms as needed
· Organisation of marketing materials for events
· Other administrative tasks as necessary
· Knowledge of the veterinary industry is a distinct advantage; this role would suit an experienced veterinary receptionist however veterinary experience is not essential.
· A strong aptitude for Office 365 products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
· Comfortable using a range of online/cloud systems. Systems in use are (Ebis, Merlin, Concur, Dayforce. Prior experience of these is not essential)
· An interest in marketing, particularly social media
· Previous experience in a generalist administrative/reception role, preferably in a multi-site business covering most of the tasks listed above.
· Willingness, experience and confidence to take ownership of tasks
· Demonstrates an attention to detail.
· Self-confident and proactive.
The salary for this role is up to €32,000 DOE
Benefits – Subject to Pro Rata
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our staff, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
· Work Life Balance
o 25 days Annual Leave (subject to pro rata)
o Birthday Leave
· Focus on Employee Wellbeing
o Paid Maternity and Adoption Leave Packages
o Paid Paternity Leave
o Cycle to Work Scheme
o EAP and wellbeing centre access
o Paid Bereavement Leave
o Company Sick Pay
o Full Funding of any Certificates / Diplomas / PhD’s you may want to pursue
o Leadership Academy for all our future leaders, including Head Nurses and Practice Managers
o Career Progression Opportunities, both clinical and non-clinical
· Additional Benefits
o Annual Pay Reviews
o Pawesome Benefits – various discounts including retail and virtual gym
o Employee Pension Contributions
o Discounted Staff Pet Veterinary Fees
o Free Flu Jabs
o Opportunity to join company programmes (LGBTQ+, Wellbeing champions, Nurses committee, Clinical Board and many more)
As a BAME and LGBTQIA+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Eadaoin Redmond from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.
Eadaoin Redmond RVN