Veterinary Surgeon - Beaufield Veterinary Centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our busy small animal hospital with a supportive team and lovely clients. The role will involve a good mixture of surgery, consults and in-patient care with great resources to work cases up fully. No out of hours calls. No Sunday Clinics. Variable working pattern depending on hours per week. Some half days (2pm finish) during the week.
We have a huge emphasis on work life balance, staff mental health care, support and mentoring. Modern hospital with usual diagnostic toys. Our team currently 5 vets and 7 nurses. We try to provide excellent veterinary for our amazing clients and their pets in a friendly hospital with help for young vets always close at hand.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, good humoured, mentally resilient and compassionate (to others and self). Ideally you will have experience of small animal consults and surgery and be interested in progressing and possibly undertaking a cert.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 20 days paid holiday not including bank holidays (based on full time, prorated for part time)
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• €1300 CPD Allowance per annum
• VDS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Access to PRSA
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Industry leading Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.