Veterinary Surgeon - Beechwood Vets
A rare opportunity has become available for a Veterinary Surgeon to join the team at Beechwood Vets. We offer a modern, purpose-built, and well-equipped surgery with all facilities on hand to deliver a high standard of clinical care.
The role would involve a mix of consults and surgery, ensuring high standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients.
The position is full-time, there are no out of hours with this post.
Beechwood Vets is a purpose-built new and busy Veterinary clinic with state-of-the-art facilities including ultrasound, radiology, lab, electrocautery and full orthopaedics kit.
We are a small, tight-knit team that support each other and offer a inclusive environment to work in. Located in Ranelagh, South Dublin, we are well-respected within the local community and have a loyal client base.
About the Team and Culture
We offer a culture of high clinical standards and inclusiveness with a strong focus on continuous professional development. We are a friendly team that work well together, and help each other to provide the best possible care for our patients.
The successful candidate will be a confident and experienced VCI registered Veterinary Surgeon capable of delivering high quality and personable veterinary care.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Victoria Danielsson from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.
Senior Talent Partner
+44 (0) 7977 253678