Don’t just choose a job, choose growth, choose possibility, choose a career with an IVC Evidensia Ireland practice.
All our practices are Independent, with their own unique work practices, case loads, culture and branding, no two practices are the same or run the same, and that’s just how we love it!
IVC Evidensia Ireland have a number of Veterinary Clinics, Surgeries and Hospitals around the country, some first opinion and some referral. Some 100% SA and some mixed, there is bound to be a practice that’s the perfect fit for you!
The Clinical Director role is of utmost importance. This role leads the practice in ensuring the best level of care is given to each client and their pet. You will be a key contact in both the clinical and non-clinical aspects of running the practice, with the opportunity to develop your interests and put your own stamp on it.
What are the requirements to being a Clinical Director?
- An experienced veterinary surgeon (generally 5 years+)
- Focus on clinical excellence and best practice
- Leadership and management knowledge or appreciation for same
- To be passionate in wanting to progress you and your team’s clinical knowledge and skill development, which in turn contributes to the growth of the practice and the clinical team
- A good understanding of veterinary finance is highly desirable.
- VCI membership and right to work in Ireland
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our staff, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
A highly competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience.
Work Life Balance
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Birthday Leave (paid day off on your birthday)
Focus on Employee Wellbeing
- Paid Maternity Leave Package
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Full access to EAP and Wellbeing Centre
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Company Sick Pay
- €1300 annual CPD allowance with 5 days paid CPD days pro rata
- Funding of any Certificates / Diplomas / PhD’s you may want to pursue
- Career Progression Opportunities, both clinical and non-clinical
- VCI membership paid
- VDS cover paid
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Dedicated CARE fund – annual contribution of €1,200 from IVC Evidensia for each Vet to use on a case of your choice to ensure successful outcome with your patient (T&Cs apply)
- Pawesome Benefits - reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with hundreds of retailers
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Free Flu Inoculations
- Discounted Veterinary Fees
- Sponsorship for Overseas Employees
- Opportunity to join company programmes (LGBTQ+, Wellbeing Champions, Nurses Committee, Clinical Board and many more)
- Relocation Packages
As a BAME and LGBTQIA+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Eadaoin Redmond from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
Eadaoin Redmond RVN