- All Care Veterinary Centre
- Dublin 12
- Part Time
- Salary Depending on Experience
All Care Veterinary Centre is a 100% Small Animal practice located in Walkinstown, Dublin 12. Due to expansion, we are looking for another Veterinary Surgeon to join our team on a part-time, permanent basis.
We have all the mod-cons including digital x-ray, ultrasound and dental services. We are a well-established practice with wonderful clients and an amazing team atmosphere. Our team is dedicated to providing the best for all animals in our care with gold standard veterinary services and exceptional client care.
Our super team is made up of 3 full-time Vets, 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 2 student Vet Nurses, 1 Animal Care Assistant and 1 Receptionist.
Due to expansion we now have an exciting opening for a part-time Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
This position is 15 hours per week including:
1 Weekday shift 8:30-4pm / 11am-7pm
1 in 4 Saturday’s 8:30am-3pm
There is no Out of Hours included with this role.
Salary is competitive and commensurate on experience.
We are looking for a VCI registered Veterinary Surgeon with excellent communication skills and who is a great team player. The successful candidate would require a level of experience to be proficient in basic, routine surgery and be capable of working sole charge of the practice on Saturdays.
This position is not suitable for a new graduate.
Benefits – Subject to Pro Rata
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our staff, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
Work Life Balance
- 22 days Annual Leave (subject to pro rata)
- Birthday Leave
Focus on Employee Wellbeing
- Paid Maternity Leave Package
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Full access to EAP and Wellbeing Centre
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Company Sick Pay
- €1300 annual CPD allowance with 5 days paid CPD days – subject to pro rata
- Funding of any Certificates / Diplomas / PhD’s you may want to pursue
- Career Progression Opportunities, both clinical and non-clinical
- VCI membership paid
- VDS cover paid
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Dedicated CARE fund – annual contribution of €1,100 from IVC Evidensia for each Vet to use on a case of your choice to ensure successful outcome with your patient (T&C’s apply)
- Pawesome Benefits - reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with hundreds of retailers
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Free Flu Inoculations
- Discounted Veterinary Fees
- Sponsorship for Overseas Employees
- Opportunity to join company programmes (LGBTQ+, Wellbeing Champions, Nurses Committee, Clinical Board and many more)
- Relocation Packages
As a BAME and LGBTQIA+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Shónagh Dawson from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.
Shónagh Dawson RVN
+353 (0) 86 085 0891